2012 Hair color Trends and Tips
Hair color can compliment and enhance your skin tone & eye color.
Here are a few tips from `Ohana on how to get your most amazing look!
Skin Tone Tips:
1) Deep darker hair color will accentuate an olive skin tone
2) Ash tones help neutralize the skin tone when it is too pink or red
3) A variety of different hair colors can be worn when you have a pale skin tone. (Note: eye color should still be considered to determine the right shade)
4) Black hair color is not complimentary for extremely pale skin.
5) Deep red, rich dark browns, and a variety of blonde shades are advised when your skin tone is golden or tanned.
Eye Color Tips:
1) To bring out the blue in your eyes focus on shades of blonde, or copper as your primary color.
2) When accentuating green eyes implement reds into your formulation
3) Brown, dark brown or hazel eyes are best brought out when using warm tones; like red, gold and auburn
Let us compliment your look this summer
Schedule your appointment with one of our expert stylists today!